Don't like light on black?

Don't like light on black? Change page style to black on white. Refresh to change back.
Mostly thoughts from a time before I began to change myself.
But I'm changing that.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Some ideas.

What if there were a religion of consumerism? The main holidays would be Black Friday, and Advent/Christmas. So basically it would be about the same as plenty religions because people feast and get together on Thanksgiving and Christmas, and everyone shops on/between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

(A friend of mine said Black Friday, then Boxing Day, then Valentine's would be the 3 biggest days)

What if someone made an advertisement that was the length of a music video, and looked something like it? So it would play pretty much during the whole break and would cost a lot of money, but I bet people would be more interested in watching it.

1 comment:

  1. Reminded me of this show episode of sheep in the big city. The have a shopping holiday.

    http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/animation/watch/v17130028YEMpadXs

    Well it doesn't load for me, but I suspect it's because I have slow internet.

    ReplyDelete