Don't like light on black?

Don't like light on black? Change page style to black on white. Refresh to change back.
Mostly thoughts from a time before I began to change myself.
But I'm changing that.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

I am going to start writing my dreams, for more material. Today's dream.

When I have an interesting one. I guess that will be based on whether people find certain dreams interesting.

So this morning I had a dream that involved the spectre of death. I was at a friend's condo and death came for us. As it went into the entrance and came up the stairs, it made a cacophony of noise; it was indescribable. (Also I don't remember how it sounded, heh)

We were aware of out impending doom, and terrified of dying. As death approached us in a cloud of broken intermittent mist,
(I don't know how to describe it other than as wispy cloud. It was very sparse and not solid in the air, more like many small clouds that came together in the shape of a cloud, but while they were bound into the shape of a cloud, they were also repelled by one another)
we became scared enough that we held hands to aid us in keeping our calm somewhat. I closed my eyes, and succumbed. Death came swiftly and painlessly.

I next became aware of myself in an area that seemed infinite. Where I was, was lit by a single light, the source of which was unidentifiable. Around me, darkness stretched on endlessly. I thought to myself that I was a sinner as all other humans are, and implored God to forgive my sins, knowing that the other possible outcomes were... not desirable. Apparently I was forgiven, and raised into the Light. I don't recall any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment