Don't like light on black?

Don't like light on black? Change page style to black on white. Refresh to change back.
Mostly thoughts from a time before I began to change myself.
But I'm changing that.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Puns. I won't tag it as humor, hehe

So I make a fair amount of puns. I decided to start documenting them, or at least some of them. So here we go, first pun post.

I was at Christkindlmarket today. It's a mainly outdoor event, and it's cold here. So there's a warming tent, set up with a warm intent.

I was talking to a friend of mine, and she mentioned that she's sharing a German class with another friend of mine. I asked if a third friend of mine was also going to be in that class. (he's gay) She said "no, he couldn't fit it in". [to his schedule] I said "oh... that's unlike him".

When we were leaving the place, my gps had us make a lot of left turns. A friend of mine said it was "too much left". So I said "that's not a bad thing. That just means there's more for everyone else".

No comments:

Post a Comment