I'm going to use this to track the course of my amelioration of my life, essentially.
What I intend to do is to provide something of an example/motivation for others to improve myself as I do so.
A sort of "if I can do it, you can too!"
As well as providing the resources I use to do so.
To begin with, I am probably going to read and implement what I can of
- I will be learning DIY near-everything.
- I will be making myself as healthy as possible.
- I will be making music, (https://soundcloud.com/thewyrdrem) and trying to pursue other creative endeavors when possible (writing, and maybe later drawing, video-making).
- I will be trying to make maximum use of my resources (saving money/time/ ??? ).
- I will be trying to make money, to further my interests of
- Establishing the amount necessary to live in a manner consistent with what I believe should be the minimum quality of life for everyone.
- Using profit above this to establish means of improving the quality of the lives of others.
However, there is a fair possibility that I will stop actively trying to make more money/pursue this course in favor of fully devoting myself to more artistic pursuits.
My goal here is to do something that helps other people, but I hope that I will be able to make them feel emotions through art more than I desire the monetary side of things.
I have no idea which would take priority in the long run... I am thinking delegation/partnership would help/be available by the time at which I cannot focus on both or must temporarily focus on one.
I haven't yet decided on daily posts or weekly posts.
I have considered the idea of moving to Kansas City so as to avail myself of google fiber, so that I could take and upload videos of my entire day, minus sleep, or anything lewd, I suppose.
Dunno if I will do that, but I will certainly consider it a lot.