Don't like light on black?

Don't like light on black? Change page style to black on white. Refresh to change back.
Mostly thoughts from a time before I began to change myself.
But I'm changing that.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wordplay

I just realised that Runescape has Run Escape in it.

Bilingual wordplay/pun:
If you are familiar with French, this will require no explanation. Fruit Willy.
(Explanation: The way fruit is pronounced in French, it sounds like Free. Free Willy)
and below is a French guy saying it.

5 comments:

  1. sorry i don't know French.I wanted to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fwee, but he would probably pronounce 'willy' as wee, so he would say 'fwee wee'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never pronounce French "R". It makes me spit glue from my throat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Run and Escape from Runescape and never play it again

    ReplyDelete