Don't like light on black?

Don't like light on black? Change page style to black on white. Refresh to change back.
Mostly thoughts from a time before I began to change myself.
But I'm changing that.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Rough Draft

TL;DR on bottom.
Hey guys. My name is Eric Fitt. I am a person of above average intelligence. (anyone know where to get an iq test around Chicago?) I want to do something great. I want to write poetry/lyrics, books, songs. I want to sing. I want to draw, paint. I want to create art, music, maybe video games and/or films, and probably a few inventions too.

I don't want fame. I am kind of an introvert at heart, and would not take to it all that well. Though, I expect it will be unavoidable. I would love to be able to have enough money to live on without ever having had a standard job. Maybe even without getting a degree, to show, as other people have, that a piece of paper that costs $100,000+ and years of time is unnecessary if you know what you are doing. (I do want to go to school to learn to write better though)



If I get big, I would make businesses, both to provide services and make jobs. I have no love for money. I don't need yachts, huge houses, or superfluous money. What I would do with any money over, say, 5 million, (for unexpected costs, for giving to friends) is fund projects of my own or of others, or just donate to random charities or put disadvantaged people through school or whatever.

I want to succeed to show others what they can do, if they started working on their dreams. I've wasted plenty of time, myself. It's never too late to change, and become someone that you can be proud to be.

TL;DR
More than anything, I want to make memories. I want to inspire people to be great. (Especially to create their own works to inspire still more people) I want to instill beauty in the minds of as many people as I can, by creating worlds and evoking emotions through my works. I ask for nothing in return, other than telling people about me, if I affected you.

About Me:
You knew my type in high school. Quiet in general, maybe did some crazy and hilarious things once in a while. Wouldn't know what to say to you if you started a random conversation, but once you knew him, proved to have some depth and humor not seen otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment