Don't like light on black?

Don't like light on black? Change page style to black on white. Refresh to change back.
Mostly thoughts from a time before I began to change myself.
But I'm changing that.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Music.

Here, I will list bands that I think are great. (first songs to listen to in parentheses) There will be a list by what I think would be pretty general tastes, (liked by almost everyone, at least almost everyone I know) then a list by my tastes that I am less sure that just anyone would like. I will update this post as I listen to other bands, and make note of it in my next blog post.


General


the XX - (Crystalised, Islands) mellow, overall pretty good music. One that I would recommend to anyone.

The Gorillaz - ( I don't really know how to describe them. They have a lot of different stuff.

My Tastes

Mew - (Repeater Beater, She Spider, Special, Apocalypso, Vaccine) the singer has a high pitched voice in a lot of the songs. I don't know what people think of that, so I'm putting it under my tastes. But I'd recommend them to almost anyone. I like most of the album And The Glass Handed Kites.

Crystal Castles - (Vanished, Black Panther, Untrust Us) I like some of their songs and not others.

No comments:

Post a Comment