Don't like light on black?

Don't like light on black? Change page style to black on white. Refresh to change back.
Mostly thoughts from a time before I began to change myself.
But I'm changing that.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

What I want to do

Through experiences, I have recently come some conclusions. One of which is that each person has unique interests. From this, I inferred there is only a single way one can experience a story or work of art that would fully appeal to his or her tastes. The way to do this, of course, is to create as much as one can. One could write stories, create art, and write music that would appeal to him or her in ways that could not be appreciated by most others. This also creates something that may live on for some time after other memories of the person have.

A story can easily influence many people to do something in the future. It could result in someone writing his or her own stories, doing something mentioned in the story, or could just be a source of inspiration and imagination for someone who enjoyed it. I wish to learn to write better than I do, and create what can be created with my imagination.

It seems that the best method of creating something of quality in this vein would be to have many experiences. With my education, I also hope to gain valuable insights and ideas from my work, as well as encounter a wide variety of people. For, after all, human contact is one of the reasons everyone does not simply learn from books.

I am hoping to provide a valuable and enriching addition to any environment that I am in, and my education is a step toward doing just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment