Don't like light on black?

Don't like light on black? Change page style to black on white. Refresh to change back.
Mostly thoughts from a time before I began to change myself.
But I'm changing that.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

So. A beginning.

To start, I will iterate the purposes of this blog.


One. I'm going to try to share some interesting thoughts, in various categories.

Two. I will be writing short reviews of things I have read or watched. This is not a priority.

Three. At some point, probably soon, I will update daily. The daily post will be pertaining to something I have learned that day, and a new word I have learned. The point of this is for others to learn something new every day, unless they already know it. (I've decided to make a separate blog for this, instead)

Four. Lastly, I am planning to make some money on the side from the advertisements on here. So click on them if you're interested in the thing. Adsense does not register clicks on ads that last less than 20-25 seconds, or so this person says. I've also heard that the first few ads are worth more, because the advertisers pay more for the better ad spots]

No comments:

Post a Comment