Don't like light on black?

Don't like light on black? Change page style to black on white. Refresh to change back.
Mostly thoughts from a time before I began to change myself.
But I'm changing that.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I haven't really been posting because I lost interest in trying to think of things to write I guess. I think it was that before when I would think of something I'd think "can I blog that?" where now I just write it down and forget about it like I did before blogging.

I'll probably just do a comic instead. I'll probably start it between a week and a month from now.

3 comments:

  1. I've missed you! But yeah, if you lose interest, there's usually not much you can do about it D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also missed you. A comic sounds good though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to do more writing and less procrastinating, guy.

    ReplyDelete